Falling in love is actually a lot of work, more than it is any kind of falling. When we are first in love, we work hard at enjoying every minute of it. We see the best in our partner. We work hard to do things for them. We listen carefully and attent ...
Posted Sunday, February 1st 2015 at 4:40PM
Sometimes it seems like human nature to find flaws and faults in others and to broadcast them to whomever will listen. This is a useless and damaging practice that needs to stop — especially within a marriage. In a marriage, the husband and wif ...
Posted Tuesday, January 20th 2015 at 7:54PM
Being alert to ways spouses can be unfaithful to their mates is vital. These 10 behaviors can lead to the ultimate unfaithfulness. Learn them and be on guard.
• Having an affair is not even on your radar. Never gonna happen. You love your spouse a ...
Posted Monday, January 12th 2015 at 6:29PM
• It doesn't take much to put a little extra spark in your relationship. Read on for 10 simple and totally do-able ideas:
1. Sneak a love note into their lunch (Have you written on a napkin before? Now is a great time to start.)
2. Visit ...
Posted Sunday, December 28th 2014 at 6:42PM
We all hope to find ourselves in a good relationship. One that makes our lives better and ensures a happy and helpful future for two.
1. You laugh with your partner
Laughter is healthy, especially in a relationship. If you are able to laugh wit ...
Posted Saturday, October 18th 2014 at 11:57AM
1. Contact your Blind Date in advance. Its good to establish communication via messages, email or text, prior to the first date. Always use a nice, friendly tone. Do not ask too much personal information or make your long term plans known immediat ...
Posted Wednesday, September 24th 2014 at 11:50AM
First of all, this is for my brothers out there, from a loving sister.
All women have their personal preferences, but these are some basic recommendations that will teach you how to seduce a difficult woman, whether you believe it be almost impo ...
Posted Saturday, August 9th 2014 at 6:47PM
You’re on a first date. Whether you’ve already run through the list of standard first-date questions — What do you do for a living? What do you do for fun? Where do you hope to see yourself in five years? — or are just looking to shake things up, con ...
Posted Friday, June 27th 2014 at 12:18PM